Table of Contents
Donate For A Cause
Donate For A Cause is not a timeshare exit company but a brokerage resale company. In other words, they do not require an up-front fee to list and sell your timeshare. As you probably know, most timeshares have lost their value; timeshares can be found for $1 or less online on sites such as E-Bay or Craigslist.
Timeshares have lost value due to increasing maintenance fees and the internet age. Many people want to unload their timeshare off their shoulders because the maintenance fees constantly increase yearly; this can be stressful for many individuals. You can book a room for far less on websites such as trivago.com or hotels.com and get a longer stay.
Donate For A Cause states
Donate for a Cause offers commission-based timeshare broker services. If your timeshare has retained significant value, we’ll list the ownership, negotiate a sale price and transfer the property. There are never any upfront fees for our services. We only get our commission if we successfully sell your timeshare.
Here are some interesting facts about Donate For A Cause:
- It does not charge up-front fees. This is actually rare in the re-sale industry because a lot of re-sale companies are scams, and they charge you a substantial amount of money up-front, and you have yet to hear back from them.
- This is why a lot of re-sale companies have received a bad reputation.
- Another interesting find on the website was that Donate For A Cause states it has a partner company called “Timeshare Specialists”.
- Donate For A Cause states that their partner company can liquidate your timeshare if it has any value, “Timeshare Specialists” top also do not require an up-front fee.
- This is very rare and beneficial to someone strictly looking for a re-sell company. Donate For A Cause also has a page that gives you information on different timeshare scams, some of which are Timeshare Telemarketing Scams,
- Timeshare Listing Company Scams and Timeshare Identity Theft Scams. If a company is giving you a warning letter and letting you know about such scams, that is a good sign because they put their customers first.
- There was also a controversial case against Donate For A Cause, which can be found here. The processing time should have been stated on the website; this will have to be discussed after speaking to the company.
- If you do not think a re-sale company is right for you, contact a timeshare exit company, do your research and look for a company that either has an escrow option or a 100% money-back guarantee so you can protect yourself.
You may also have our team at MyTimeshareExitReviews.com find you the right company for your needs free. Call us, initiate a live chat or fill out the form below.
What to Expect from a Brokerage Company?
Here’s what to expect when collaborating with a brokerage business to resell your timeshare:
- The brokerage will assess the market worth and selling prospects of your timeshare.
- They will list your timeshare on their site and other relevant sites.
- Advertising, web listings, and communication to potential purchasers are all examples of marketing initiatives.
- The agency will handle possible buyer queries, discussions, and bids on your behalf.
- They will aid with the preparation of resale papers such as contracts and transfer documents. They are aware of local and state rules governing timeshare sales.
- Some brokerages use an escrow firm to ensure a secure transaction. The funds will be retained until the transaction is completed.
Donate For A Cause Licensing
After a detailed search on the Better Business Bureau, no rating or accreditation of Donate For A Cause appeared, we will mark this company as “Not Rated”. There are no Yelp or Trust Pilot reviews. We were not able to find any reviews or ratings for Donate For A Cause on any platform.
Our Team at MyTimeshareExitReviews.com would give Donate For A Cause a 1.0/5.0 MyTER Rating. The reason for assessing this rating is that no real market for timeshares exist and on many other sites, individuals are complaining its been years and their timeshares have not been sold. Donate For a Cause also has no rating or presence on any rating platform, this is typically not a good sign. You always have to protect yourself from scams before you commit to a specific company.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Free Informational Consultation
By providing my contact information and clicking ‘submit’, I am giving MyTimeshareExitReviews.com and its partners permission to contact me about this and other future offers using the information provided. This may also include calls and text messages to my wireless telephone numbers. I also consent to use of emails and the use of an automated dialing device and pre-recorded messages. I understand that my permission described overrides my listing on any state or federal ‘Do Not Call’ list and any prior listing on the ‘Do Not Call’ lists of our partners. I acknowledge that this consent may only be revoked by email notification to email@example.com.