Table of Contents
Helping Timeshare Owners
New owners who want to sell or keep their timeshare with Helping Timeshare Owners have options! As we investigate Helping Timeshare Owners in-depth, we may find the following information that can assist you in making your decision.
- Website and about the business.
- How does the business operate?
- Costs and charges.
- ratings and reviews.
- Pros and cons of the company.
Helping Timeshare Owners: Website and About
Helping Timeshare Owners is a timeshare exit company based out of Orlando, Florida and has been in business since 2010. As our team reviewed their website, it looks very visually appealing. Let’s look at some features of the website below:
- The first thing we saw is a bold statement that states, “Are you ready to end your Timeshare Fees Permanently” right after the company claims they have helped thousands cancel their timeshare contract.
- The company states that if they can not cancel your timeshare contract, they will not charge you a fee. One thing that stands out is that the company is willing to write its “100% money-back guarantee” in writing.
If a company is willing to go to lengths to put something in writing, that portrays the company putting its customers first and proving their legitimacy. According to Helping Timeshare Owners,
- “We like to establish trust with our clients from the start of our relationship by gathering as much information on their case as possible before we make a decision to help and we keep that trust by staying focused and involved with the client throughout the entire process of cancellation”.
- We edify companies that are willing to first assess a case they can take on instead of just claiming they can accept the case because if they take on all cases, they would fail to have a high success rate.
- Under the ‘About Us’ page, we get some information about the founder of the company Bill Howell. Bill states he was introduced to timeshare advocacy over a decade ago and he learned that timeshares are affecting a lot of individuals and wanted to change that which lead him to start Helping Timeshare Owners.
- Under the ‘Get Rid Of Your Timeshare’ page, the company answers a few important questions. The first question that was answered, “Do I need a timeshare cancellation lawyer to cancel my timeshare”?
According to Helping Timeshare Owners.
- You do not need to retain a timeshare cancellation lawyer to cancel your timeshare. Hiring a timeshare attorney will not guarantee your success, in fact, most states do not allow an attorney to make a guarantee, so if they were unsuccessful, you will be out 100% of the retainer fee.
- In fact, the cost of hiring an attorney will almost always supersede any service fees related to our service.
- Most timeshare cancellation attorneys do more than timeshare cancellation, it’s usually just one area of their practice they work in, so their expertise in the timeshare cancellation arena is far less than ours. But our organization does one thing and one thing only, timeshare cancellation; so our understanding in this arena is far greater than most attorneys.
- We find this information quite odd, we understand that attorneys are not required but they definitely help in the process of cancellation. The company also states their expertise is far greater than an attorney and that raises a slight red flag.
- Does this information mean the company does not use an attorney? If not, we would advise you to stay away from such a company. Having an attorney is the only legal way you can get out of your timeshare contract permanently.
- The company offers a free consultation and the processing time or the cost was not listed. To find the cost you will have to get in touch with the company. Our team at MyTimeshareExitReviews.com only recommends working with timeshare exit companies that provide an escrow option or 100% money-back guarantee.
How Does Helping Timeshare Owners Work?
The Helping Timeshare Owners’ timeshare exit process is reasonably simple, and many timeshare owners have had great luck working with the business.
To begin the process, you must fill out a brief contact form for a free consultation. Once you’ve submitted the form, all that’s left to do is ask them to get in touch with you or schedule a phone call.
During the free consultation, Helping Timeshare Owners will inform you if you qualify for their services. Typically, they will request specific information and evidence, such as:
- The timeshare mortgage’s specifics.
- Timeshare purchase (including any illegal conduct, such as using high-pressure sales tactics).
- Each purchase date for a timeshare that you want to cancel.
- Timeshare point values.
The following will occur once you provide the information as mentioned earlier:
- To make sure all the facts and particulars are accurate, an accredited analyst will check it. If any significant details are left out, they will request more proof.
- The top leadership team of the company will then analyse your case, and it will be up to them to decide whether they can help you break the contract. The analysis team will then send it to them for review. If you are qualified, the analyst will contact you again to discuss your options.
- The second part of the process is started by a call from the support team. A representative will welcome you and provide you with all the details about their services, costs, and expected timelines during this conversation.
- They’ll also offer you a lawyer and explain the credit security strategy to you. The attorney will get in touch with you and request any further paperwork or information before beginning work.
- The entire process typically takes six to twelve months to complete. In exceedingly rare cases, it might just take six months. In more intricate scenarios, such cancelling multiple timeshares, up to 24 months may elapse.
Helping Timeshare Owners Costs and Charges
When collaborating with a timeshare exit organisation, you can safeguard yourself in two different methods.
- Search for a business that uses escrow, which means you won’t actually give them your money until they fulfil their commitments.
- A different strategy is to cooperate with a business that provides a money-back guarantee.
It’s difficult to say if Helping Timeshare Owners fulfilled any of the two requirements, however, a handful of the reviewers who gave the company a positive rating give some information on the fees they were charged. One reviewer spoke of giving the business more than $11,000. Others spoke about making a $1,600 upfront payment.
Helping Timeshare Owners Licensing and Ratings
Examining online feedback and ratings is the best way to determine a company’s trustworthiness and dependability before you begin doing business with it. When attentively reading reviews, it’s important to take the comments into account. The more information in a review, the more likely it is to correctly reflect a person’s actual experience. Reviews that are vague or lack specifics are likely to be false or paid for.
We collected some facts about the Helping Timeshare Owners:
- Helping Timeshare Owners has an ‘F’ rating on the Better Business Bureau and they are not a BBB accredited Business.
- The company also has 36 complaints closed in the last 3 years and 21 complaints closed in the last 12 months.
- The company does have 5 stars but some reviews are stating the company lacks in communication and advised them to stop paying their maintenance fees which is not legal advice and can have a negative effect on your credit.
- The company has 2 Yelp Reviews with a 5-star rating. The company also has a 4-star rating on Trust Pilot with 8 reviews.
Pros and Cons of Helping Timeshare Owners
Unfortunately, our team has found more cons about Helping Timeshare Owners than pros which are discussed below:
- Helping Timeshare Owners might have assisted some individuals in getting rid of their undesired timeshares, but not many.
- It’s hard to know whether the company is still operating because it lacks a functioning website and social media profiles. In August 2021, it last reacted to an issue raised on the BBB profile.
- Help 4 Timeshare Owners and Orlando Ventures are just two of the many names the business appears to go by. None of the websites for its designation businesses are operational.
- The company’s owners and other people connected to it have been the target of numerous lawsuits and other legal actions.
- When there are problems or difficulty cancelling a timeshare, the firm is prepared to blame its customers and point fingers.
- The pandemic has caused the corporation to change its refund policy thus it has many unsatisfied customers.
MyTimeshareExitReviews.com always recommend working with a company that has a strong positive presence in the timeshare exit industry. After carefully reviewing Helping Timeshare Owners, our team has decided to give the company 2.5/5.0 MyTER Rating. The reasoning behind this rating is from the information we read, the company does not utilize an attorney and has a negative rating on the BBB. Reach out to our team so we can assess and find you the right timeshare exit company for your situation. Fill out the form below, give us a call or initiate a live chat for a free consultation.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Free Informational Consultation
By providing my contact information and clicking ‘submit’, I am giving MyTimeshareExitReviews.com and its partners permission to contact me about this and other future offers using the information provided. This may also include calls and text messages to my wireless telephone numbers. I also consent to use of emails and the use of an automated dialing device and pre-recorded messages. I understand that my permission described overrides my listing on any state or federal ‘Do Not Call’ list and any prior listing on the ‘Do Not Call’ lists of our partners. I acknowledge that this consent may only be revoked by email notification to email@example.com.