Table of Contents
How To Get Out of a Branson's Nantucket Timeshare
Branson has long been a popular destination for vacationers from Missouri and nationwide. Spending a nice vacation in Branson’s Nantucket can be a great idea.
- Their villas are located in the heart of the Ozark Mountains.
- The resort offers a variety of amenities like Concierge Services, pools, hot tubs, a game room, a fitness centre and a movie theatre as well.
- They also have high-rise restaurants located on the 10th floor of the resort, where you can enjoy your food and drinks along with a great view.
However, you can enjoy all these amenities by booking the resort for a vacation; owning its timeshare is not a good choice. There are many reasons why timeshare owners try to disown their property. If you are trying to exit from Bronson’s Nantucket Timeshare, continue reading to learn and explore which option works best for you.
Why You Should Cancel Your Branson’s Nantucket Timeshare?
Timeshare memberships are expensive and basically worthless. They can hurt your credit as well. Timeshare properties provide little to no benefit to their owners. If you think buying a timeshare property was a wrong decision, you are thinking right. Here are reasons why timeshares are not a good investment;
- At the time of purchase, they promise to offer the best services and many other facilities. Still, all of them are nothing more than verbal promises.
- Unlike real states, timeshares lose most of their value with time. They drop about 80% to 90% on average.
- The mortgage and maintenance fees of timeshares increase over time, and you need to pay these even if you do not use the property at all.
- If you book a hotel to spend your vacation, it will cost you way less than a timeshare will cost you annually.
- Timeshares lack flexibility as well. Timeshares lock you in a specific location and timeframe for your vacation. And do not forget the long commitment of annually paying them you agreed upon signing the contract.
- On top of these problems, getting rid of a timeshare is also difficult.
You do not own the entire hotel. It is not an investment because there is no market for the resale of the timeshares. This means you may not earn the right profit margin at the resale. This proves that timeshares are not worthy of your money at all.
Reviews Of Branson’s Nantucket
- We booked a 3 day/2 night stay through Branson Travel Group, which is Nantucket’s Marketing Company for their Timeshare program. Don’t be fooled by these people like we were. They put us up at the Clarion Hotel in Branson (check under Clarion Branson for the hotel review), and they told us they no longer do Timeshare programs. They told us we had to sit through a short program showing us how amazing Nantucket is (we had no problem with that). The kicker was that our guide, Larry, tricked us into completing a credit application. They ran both mine & my husband’s credit & at the end of the property tour with Larry, a manager came over & offered you 2 different plans. They wanted us to pay $15,000 in 6 months with no interest or finance this amount with a 15-plus per cent interest fee & then every 3 years, on top of already paying $15,000, pay an additional $359 ownership fee. When we repeatedly told them ‘No’, the manager asked why we filled out a credit application. We told him that, to our knowledge, we didn’t fill out a credit application. Larry had us sign a paper saying he showed us the program; nowhere on this paper did it say CREDIT APPLICATION. This is how he tricked us into doing the credit application. Finally, when they realised that we weren’t buying in, the manager was extremely rude & walked off. We were treated like Criminals for saying “NO”. Please don’t waste your time with Nantucket; they aren’t trustworthy.
- Do not go to any sales presentation for Branson Nantucket; you will immediately regret it! The salespeople were pushy, keeping us in the room for over four hours. They even sent my wife an unsolicited credit card and charged a $500 fee. When we tried to cancel, we contacted our salesperson the following day, and he said he would get it taken care of. Since we are now writing this 1-star review, you can guess that the salesperson did NOT lift a finger to cancel our contract. They did not disclose the cancellation procedures and increased the monthly payment. Now they’re harassing us with messages and phone calls, demanding payment. We refuse to pay and strongly caution others against getting involved with this company.
- Too bad you dont have the option to give a no-star rating! This place preyed on my elderly mother, promising her that she could book anytime with only a 60-day notice. She called literally dozens of times trying to book a room, and IF she could get someone to answer or return her messages, she was consistently told they were totally booked. She finally got she got so frustrated she had my sister call to make a reservation. Again, they were totally booked, but I told her to call back closer to the date we needed. She called back 10 days before our stay and was told this is your lucky day; we just had a cancellation!!! When we got there, it was a ghost town! My sister and I went to the front desk only to be told that Nantucket only has an allotted number of rooms they can book. The rest are owned by other companies, and Nantucket doesn’t have access to them. We were so angry that we’d been given the run around – again! Mom was lied to over and over and promised the moon, only to find out she had been taken! I would stay as far away as possible from these sheisters!!!!!! Their sales talk is confusing, high pressure and FULL of lies!!! RUN AWAY AS FAST AS YOU CAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If you want to read more of Branson’s Nantucket timeshare reviews, visit BBB.org. By reading these reviews, you can clearly see that these timeshare companies will do anything just to make sales. They do not care about their customers at all. If anything like this happened to you and you were misled into or forced to buy a timeshare property from them, contact us now so we can help you get out of your Branson’s Nantucket timeshare contract.
How Can You Cancel Your Branson’s Nantucket Timeshare
The easiest and fastest way to get rid of your timeshare property is to cancel the contract within its rescission period. The rescission period is the timeframe in which you can cancel your contract without having to bear any additional cost.
- The duration of the rescission period depends on the company and the state your timeshare is located in.
- In the USA, the rescission period lasts 3 days at max.
- So, if you bought your timeshare recently, you must act fast.
- In order to cancel your contract within the rescission period, you need to write a formal letter to the timeshare company.
The Rescission Letter
The rescission letter needs to be formal. You need to use the proper format.
- Include your name, address and contact information at the top. Also, add the date of the letter.
- Clearly write your interests. In the first paragraph, write about the purpose of the letter and to whom the letter is referred.
- Make sure you request confirmation. It is important to have a record of the cancellation letter.
- Also, ensure the letter is signed and sent through a verified mail with a return receipt or a method that provides proof of delivery.
Writing the rescission letter in a proper manner is crucial because the rescission laws are strict, and the time limit to rescind the contract is short. If the letter is not correct and you have to write it again, you might miss the deadline of your rescission period. If you want more information on the rescission letter, refer to this article: The Rescission Letter.
What If You Missed Your Rescission Period?
If your rescission period has ended, do not worry; you still have options. Getting rid of a timeshare property after the rescission period has ended can be a little hard, but it’s not impossible. Here are a few ways you can eliminate your timeshare;
- Renting out your timeshare is the first option. You can rent out your timeshare by putting it up on the market. Ensure that you put up a fair price on the property. Write a good description and upload good-quality pictures. But before doing all this, ensure your timeshare company allows you to rent the property. Read the contract carefully or contact the timeshare company before moving forward.
- If the company does allow renting out the property, you need to sell it. Evaluate the value of your property by comparing it to similar properties on the resale market. Then, register it on the resale market. Remember that timeshare properties lose most of their value, so you can not expect to make a profit or even sell it at the same price you bought it.
- If all of this is looking like a lot of work and you think you can not do it alone, try seeking help from an exit company. Exit companies help people get rid of their timeshare properties. They will take care of all the legal requirements and other procedures. They usually take a specific percentage of the amount they sold your property. But they will save you from all the hustle, so it’s worth the money.
- We review timeshare exit companies and help timeshare owners find legitimate exit companies.
- Donating or transferring the property is another option. This option is rather difficult because people do not want to accept a timeshare even if they get it for free. Timeshares are expensive. All the expenses of maintenance and other additional charges can be overwhelming for anyone. But you can still try to donate it or transfer the property to someone you know who is willing to take the property from you.
Doing all this work can be frustrating; if you need help, contact a lawyer ASAP. A timeshare lawyer will take care of everything. They have experience and know what to do in different situations. An attorney will evaluate your problem and develop the best solution. But make sure you read reviews about the lawyers and research their reputation in the industry before approaching them. Scams are common in the timeshare industry, and we do not want you to fall into the trap of these scammers. We can save you from scams, so do not hesitate to contact us; we will gladly help you.
Owning a timeshare property is expensive, but getting rid of it is stressful. We know that you are confused and puzzled right now, but we want you to relax. We will help you throughout the process of cancelling your Branson’s Nantucket timeshare. You need to take care of a few things when trying to get rid of a timeshare property.
- When contacting an exit company, make sure they offer escrow.
- Escrow is when a third-party company holds onto your payment while the timeshare exit process occurs.
- Going through the escrow route can be expensive because the timeshare exit fee increases when a third-party company comes into the picture.
- Research thoroughly about any company you are approaching, whether it is a resale, rental, or exit company.
- Also, most timeshare exit companies take around 8-12 months to cancel your contract, and if a company essentially has to wait 8-12 months to get paid, they charge a higher fee for their escrow customers.
To learn more about exit companies or ways to exit a timeshare contract, please fill out the form on the right side of our page, and let’s get started. Or feel free to contact us through Live Chat for a free personalised exit consultation.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Free Informational Consultation
By providing my contact information and clicking ‘submit’, I am giving MyTimeshareExitReviews.com and its partners permission to contact me about this and other future offers using the information provided. This may also include calls and text messages to my wireless telephone numbers. I also consent to use of emails and the use of an automated dialing device and pre-recorded messages. I understand that my permission described overrides my listing on any state or federal ‘Do Not Call’ list and any prior listing on the ‘Do Not Call’ lists of our partners. I acknowledge that this consent may only be revoked by email notification to email@example.com.