MyTER Ratings help protect you from scams!
Our mission is to provide you reviews on timeshare exit companies, so you stay protected from scams. Owning a timeshare can be stressful mentally and financially. We help timeshare owners find the best timeshare exit company for their situation. A MyTER Rating is given to each timeshare exit company by the MyTimeshareExitReviews team. Different factors assess a MyTER Rating; some of these factors include:
- Does the timeshare exit company have a no up-front fee escrow option or a 100% money-back guarantee?
- Does the timeshare exit company have an A+ standing with the Better Business Bureau?
- Does the timeshare exit company offer a no-obligation, 100% free consultation?
- What are the past clients saying about the timeshare exit company?
- Does the company use an attorney in their timeshare exit process?
Using these factors, our team determines if the timeshare exit company is reputable and licensed. We also determine if the timeshare exit company performs its services as promised, and if the company values its customers. Our mission is to provide you with the most accurate information about each timeshare exit company. On every review page, there will be a review box (as shown below), to give you an overview of each company. Our team recommends companies with an escrow option because it provides an extra layer of protection from timeshare scams and requires no up-front costs. Learn more why escrow may be vital for you when shopping for a timeshare exit company.