Table of Contents
Can You Get Rid of a Mayan Palace Timeshare?
Mayan Palace is a resort in Playa del Carmen, Quintana Roo, Mexico. Their timeshare properties are managed by Vida Vacations, based in Dallas, TX. In addition, RCI’s website lists Mayan Palace timeshares, suggesting a possible connection.
A Mayan Palace Timeshare is a vacation ownership program allowing you to purchase a share of a luxury resort in Mexico. Owners of a Mayan Palace Timeshare enjoy access to the resort’s amenities, such as pools, spas, restaurants, and activities. With a Mayan Palace Timeshare, you can enjoy an all-inclusive vacation experience with the convenience of being able to return to the same resort year after year.
Additionally, you can also exchange your timeshare for access to other resorts around the world. With a Mayan Palace Timeshare, you can experience a luxurious vacation tailored to your needs. But as amazing as it sounds, it mostly consisted of fake promises for the timeshare buyers and a lot of money loss.
The Internet is filled with the scam stories of this resort, their fraudulent schemes are the talk of the town, and people are finding ways to get out of Mayan Palace Timeshare. According to some reviews posted on the trip advisor,
- “The group of the Vidanta (5 resorts), actually not resorts but timeshares places. Very big & crowded place, definitely not for a quiet & peaceful vacation. We both by VacationVIP (scam company) the Mayan Palace as an all-inclusive and unfortunately at arrived were badly surprised that it is not all-inclusive. They have a breakfast buffet for $25.00 p/p and 3 or 4 restaurants for $+++ for lunch & dinner. We’re beach people, so the sandy beach is nice, but the stony seashore is not barefoot accessible; need shoes to walk in the water, which is NOT RECOMMENDED at all. THEY WILL CHARGE $+++ YOU FOR EVERYTHING.”
- “I would like to inform you of a growing concern about the fraudulent timeshare sales practice that is in effect at resorts in Mexico. Granted, timeshare presentations are always highly pressured, and you hope that they do not stretch the truth too much. You do not expect them to outright lie about any of the features and benefits they offer. But even worse, in this case, I believe they are criminally fraudulent when they make people waive their right to the “cool down” contract rescission period, especially when Mexican law does not allow this right to be waived. They do not give you a copy of the waiver, so you are only left with your initials on a clause that said you had five days to cancel.”
From Consumer Affairs:
“I gave one star because I had to. I would give no stars if I could. After the very high-pressure sales pitch for this timeshare, we signed. Very shortly after, we saw that nothing they promised was true. All lies! Within the first week, We cancelled the contract by certified mail, email and phone, but we continued to get harassed. We are getting daily phone calls, and they don’t stop. STAY AS FAR AWAY AS YOU CAN FROM THIS SCAM!!! Stay away from all Vidanta properties. They will give you breakfast and try to take your soul. DON’T do it!”
According to Complains Board,
“This scam is very well thought out. Mayan Resorts have your initial paperwork to assure you were not deceived or misled. This was true at the time, so people initiated it. After completing the contract and doing research, it is obvious after the fact that it is a trap.”
People are concerned about the amount of money they have already invested. And looking for the options to just get over with it. Some people say they were promised a “guaranteed annual income,” but they are just getting looted.
The idea of timeshares has been around for a very long time, and the Mayan Palace Timeshare is no different. Although it’s a well-liked choice for anyone wishing to buy a place to vacation, once one is acquired, selling it can be difficult. The best options to get rid of your Mayan Palace timeshare could be:
- Cancelling the timeshare by taking an official exit program for Mayan Palace.
- Selling a Mayan Palace timeshare.
- Hiring a timeshare exit company to navigate the process.
- Transferring the Mayan Palace timeshare.
Official Timeshare Exit Program for Mayan Palace
If you want to cancel your Mayan Palace timeshare directly with the resort, start on the Vida Vacations website, and the process will be simple:
- The Vida Vacations website serves as the Mayan Palace’s membership hub, even though there isn’t a specific timeshare page on the Mayan Palace website.
- You may find the details you require to contact their customer care department by going to the Contact page. That being said, it is unlikely that this will achieve your goals, given the makeup of the Mayan Palace timeshare scheme.
- Therefore, whether or not you have used up all of your possibilities, we advise looking into further ones.
- Working with a trustworthy timeshare exit company may assist you in getting out. Our representatives are here 24/7 to help you out, you can contact us for further guidance and assistance.
Selling a Mayan Palace Timeshare
One way to eliminate a Mayan Palace Timeshare is to sell it. This can be done through:
- A real estate agent or online through websites such as eBay or Craigslist.
- Selling a timeshare is quick and simple, and it often results in a profit for the seller.
- However, some things could be improved in this option. The timeshare may be less than the seller originally paid, and the selling process can be time-consuming and expensive.
Choosing a Timeshare Exit Company
When choosing a timeshare exit company for Mayan Palace Timeshare, it is important to consider several factors.
- First, ensure the company is experienced in working with Mayan Palace Timeshare, as this will ensure they are familiar with the process and can provide the best and most efficient service.
- You could also read reviews to get a sense of the standard of the firm’s services and see if the company has a good track record among other timeshare owners.
- it’s also necessary to ensure the business is open and honest about its costs and services so you know what to anticipate and can make a smart decision.
- you may also need to search for escrow companies, as they play a major role in the timeshare industry by giving buyers and sellers a safe and trustworthy experience.
- Buyers and sellers can feel safe about the security of their payments and the completion of the cancellation by using an outside agency in the cancellation process. It helps protect both parties against timeshare fraud and other issues that can surface during cancellation.
- Both parties are confident that their money is secure and the deal will be completed thanks to escrow companies which also help to lower stress and worry.
Transferring a Mayan Palace Timeshare
Another option for removing a Mayan Palace Timeshare is transferring it to someone else. This can be done through:
- A timeshare transfer company or finding someone interested in taking over the timeshare.
- The benefit of choosing this option is that it may be completed swiftly and at no expense to the client.
- The new owner may use the timeshare less than the previous one, and selling a timeshare can take time and effort.
People have reported that timeshare exit scams are a major problem in the United States. These schemes involve firms that promise to assist consumers in breaking their timeshare agreements but steal their money and leave the victims with nothing. You need to be of these scams and take precautions to avoid them. This essay will discuss two ways to avoid timeshare exit scams: researching companies and understanding the contract terms.
Find a Reliable Company
- If you need an exit from your timeshare agreement, it is important to do research before choosing a business to assist with a timeshare exit. Start by browsing consumer reviews posted online. It is advised to avoid that firm if there are unfavourable reviews.
- Check to see whether they have a license and bond in the state they are working in. Also, ask the previous clients about the business and then make a decision.
Understand the Terms of the Contract
- Before signing any contract with a timeshare exit company, it is important to understand the terms of the agreement.
- Read the contract carefully and ask questions if anything needs to be clarified. Ensuring all fees are clearly stated in the contract is also important. Be aware of businesses that want advance payments before any task is completed.
- Ensure the contract also specifies a completion date for the work and a promise that the timeshare will be cancelled.
Understanding the Timeshare Exit Process
- The first step to avoiding timeshare exit scams is understanding the process. Knowing the options available for exiting a timeshare, such as selling, transferring, or donating it is important.
- Consumers can choose the option that is best for them by knowing the specifics of each choice.
- Understanding the possibility of dangers connected to each option is also important.
- For example, If someone wants to sell their timeshare, they should know that there might be fees and they might need help to get all their money back.
We have done our research to get you out of this scam. We have the resources and are willing to help you out. Contact us now if you don’t want to spend another penny on this fraudulent scam.
In conclusion, removing a Mayan Palace Timeshare can take time and effort. You must research, be patient, and stay determined to find the best solution. However, with the help of a qualified attorney and the right resources, you can find a way to get out of your timeshare agreement.
Remember that timeshare contracts are legally binding. Keep yourself safe by taking the right actions. You can choose what’s best for you and your loved ones.
Free Informational Consultation
By providing my contact information and clicking ‘submit’, I am giving MyTimeshareExitReviews.com and its partners permission to contact me about this and other future offers using the information provided. This may also include calls and text messages to my wireless telephone numbers. I also consent to use of emails and the use of an automated dialing device and pre-recorded messages. I understand that my permission described overrides my listing on any state or federal ‘Do Not Call’ list and any prior listing on the ‘Do Not Call’ lists of our partners. I acknowledge that this consent may only be revoked by email notification to firstname.lastname@example.org.